Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: $46.06!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

  1. #1
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    ...Two monthly sale dresses (Addys Striped and Kirtsen's Mid-summer) and a pair of replacement Weekend Baking Clogs!!! Is that insane or what!...AND I used the $10 off Lissie code!

    This was the last online order I will do since the CA. sales tax and increased shipping! April and AGLPA, you can't get here fasy enough! Ahhhhhhh...stressed

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Southpaw22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2005
    Posts
    258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, I know! I just ordered the Brown Lizard boots to the paisley dress, the basket, flowers, and hairflowers to the midsummer dress which I already had, and Josie's Feast Day Finery outfit (I forgot out Sam's Talent Show dress or I would have ordered that instead) and with the $10 off spent ~$35. I got Sam's Travel Duster and the paisley dress off eBay, and have been scrounging for Short Story books. Hubby's gonna shoot me!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought homemommie said the clogs were no longer available . . . . [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought homemommie said the clogs were no longer available
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">When I called this afternoon they told me they were unavailabe [img]eek.gif[/img] hmmmmmm

  5. #5
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by simplepretty:I thought homemommie said the clogs were no longer available . . . . [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They aren't. I made this order last night. The CS told me that the supply was running out and that my order might not get filled...well Hallelujah!; there were enough left for my order! Hee-Haw!!!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They aren't. I made this order last night. The CS told me that the supply was running out and that my order might not get filled...well Hallelujah!; there were enough left for my order! Hee-Haw!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok, I was wondering lol ... thought they might of been holding out on me [img]eek.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Maya Jess's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2006
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad you got to get your clogs. ^_^ I have a baking outfit w/clogs coming and I can hardly wait. [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish they were still avalible!I would get them because they are cute!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •